A traditional cost effective way of resealing labware including blood collection tubes.
· Waterproof, moisture-proof film prevents sample evaporation, contamination; protects anhydrous materials
· Can be folded repeatedly and twisted around sharp surface without rupturing
· Increases approximately 200% when stretched lengthwise at 21C (70F)
· Partially returns to original length when tension is removed
· Becomes more flexible and softer as temperature increases
· Rolls are interlined with paper to prevent adhering