All the Features you need, All the Quality you Demand Features like our contoured urethane, adjustable, fold-up armrest, convenient side cabinet, and comfortable seat and back make our blood-drawing chairs your first choice. Our outstanding quality will provide you with years of trouble-free service. The #575 comes with an extra large seat and back and added weight capacity for larger patients (450 lbs weight capacity). The #574 is the same chair as our #575 with the addition of a drawer storage cabinet. All available colors apply to this model. These chairs are made to order and are non-returnable.
Please call for a freight quote. No up-charge, exactly what the manufacturer charges us.
· 450 LB (204 Kg) Weight Capacity
· Contoured Urethane Armrest
· Comfortable Padded Seat and Backrest
· New Higher 22.5" (57.2cm) Seat Height
· Durable, Powder-Coated Steel Frame
· Reinforced Cross Brace Keeps your Chair Strong and Stable
· High Impact Leveling Feet Allow the Chair to Remain Level on Most Surfaces
· Adjustable Height Armrest
· Optional Pivot Arm Available
· Fold-Up Contoured Urethane Armrest Provides Easy Access and Added Safety for the User
Seat Height:22.5" (57.2cm)
Seat Width: 24.25" (62cm)
Overall Height:36.5" (92.7cm)
Overall Width: 34" (86.4cm)
Armrest Adj. Height: 28.5"-38.5" (72.4-97.8cm)
Overall Depth: 25" (64cm)
Weight: 53 lbs (24kg)
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs (204kg)
Warranty Information: Limited One Year complete product warranty-*vinyl tears must be reported within 15 days of receipt.