Please note: This item is in stock. We do not drop ship this item from the manufacturer. Order today before 12pm pacific time and it ships out today.
The best-selling Drucker centrifuge in the USA with a patented horizontal rotation for the cleanest gel tube seperation.
The Model 642E is a compact single-speed centrifuge designed to provide the ideal pre-analytic sample processing performance recommended by all collection tube manufacturers. Using patented rotor technology, the 642E reduces blood separation processing times by 33% while minimizing use of valuable counter space for the doctor’s office or lab. The performance of the 642E reduces patient redraws by keeping your patient samples cool during processing, providing a high quality and stable gel layer, and maximizing sample integrity. It’s no wonder that the 642E is the world’s best-selling clinical laboratory centrifuge.
· Easy To Use:– Spins up to 6 samples with the press of just one button. The 642E processes 75-100mm (3-10ml) tubes for chemistry, coag, and PPP.
· Simple Settings:–The 642E features a preset runtime of 10 minutes at 1,600 xg for all common chemistry needs.
· Built to Last:–No routine maintenance. Brushless motor and unique convection-based cooling system ensures years of high-quality separation.
· Engineered for Safety:–Protect your lab with the clear, shatterproof lid, which locks until the centrifuge has stopped completely.
· A Great Value:–Get the world's #1clinical laboratory centrifuge at a price that fits any budget. The unit arrives ready for use with the horizontal rotor, tube holders, and 2-year warranty.
Weight & Dimensions: 11 lbs (11.75x14x8.75in)
Max RCF: 1,600 xg
Max RPM: 3,400 RPM