Spin as you Go! Patented Horizontal Rotation for the cleanest gel tube separation!
The 642M 6-place Mobile centrifuge facilitates efficient routes and a longer range for mobile phlebotomists by providing centrifugation in the vehicle. Spin specimens within two hours of the draw and run the most convenient route without the need to return to the central lab. Powered directly from a vehicle's 12V electric supply, the 642M provides horizontal centrifugation for high-quality gel tube separation and two-button operation for maximum repeatability.
Please note: This item is in stock. We do not drop ship this item from the manufacturer. Order today before 12pm pacific time and it ships out today.
Easy to Use
Start the 642M's preset cycle (10 minutes at 3,400 RPM/1,600 xg) with the touch of a button. Runtime can be adjusted from 1 to 30 minutes to meet a variety of needs.
Designed for Mobile Use
With in-vehicle centrifugation, phlebotomists can plan a day-long route without returning to the lab. Increase range of service and productivity without sacrificing quality.
Built to Last
The 642M's reinforced components and brushless motor provide years of maintenance-free operation, and the automatically locking lid enhances safety.
Engineered for Safety
No routine maintenance. The brushless motor and unique convection-based cooling system ensures years of high quality seperations.
A Great Value
Each unit arrives ready to run with horizontal rotor, universal tube holders, and a 2-year warranty included in the affordable price.
· Electronic Timer – Preset to 10 minutes for ideal gel separations; selectable from 1 to 30 minutes for general purpose use
· Capacity – Up to six (6) 17 mm x 100 mm tubes
· Tube Sizes – 3 mL to 10 mL: up to 17 mm x 100 mm
· 12 Volt DC Motor – Quiet Operation with Low Vibration – A double-encased motor assures quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration
· Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
· Footprint – Compact design uses approximately 1 sq. ft. of counter space. (H8.75"W11.75"D14") weight-12lbs
· 6 Foot Cord – Easily reaches the rear of your vehicle
· Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
· Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
· Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
· Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability