Solid EPS foam cooler insulation protects the safety and integrity of laboratory specimens.
The most thermally efficient laboratory specimen courier cooler on the market. Rugged, scuff-resistant nylon tote with dividable EPS foam insert allows for transport of specimens at 2-3 temperatures (ambient, refrigerated, and frozen). Easy access and insulated on all sides, including top. The top foam piece rests inside the bottom portion to close. Can be used with dry ice, ice packs or ice cubes, inner chamber won't leak.
- Shoulder-strap specimen tote constructed of waterproof, scuff-resistant nylon
- Standard 2 in. foldover closure forms secure seal over lid
- Expandable pouch on back of tote holds additional ambient specimens; two document pockets secure requisitions and reports
- Adjustable divider allow courier to accommodate various shipments
- Molded EPS foam insert
- Red international biohazard symbol on bottom right corner, size- 2 x 21/2 in
- Meet OSHA and DOT requirements for shipments of biological substances via ground courier transport
Size: 18" x 9" x 13"