Solid urethane cooler insulation protects the safety and integrity of laboratory specimens.
The most thermally efficient laboratory specimen courier cooler on the market X2. The urethane insert is twice as thermally efficient as the EPS foam #36510 tote. The urethane has a slick surface which makes it much easier to clean. If there are spills in the EPS foam liquids can seep into foam. The urethane insert keeps the liquid out. The Rugged, scuff-resistant nylon tote with dividable urethane insert allows for transport of specimens at 2-3 temperatures (ambient, refrigerated, and frozen). Easy access and insulated on all sides, including top which is molded with a tight precise fit. The top foam piece rests inside the bottom portion to close. Can be used with dry ice, ice packs or ice cubes, inner chamber won't leak.
- Shoulder-strap specimen tote constructed of waterproof, scuff-resistant nylon
- Standard 2 in. foldover closure forms secure seal over lid
- Expandable pouch on back of tote holds additional ambient specimens; two document pockets secure requisitions and reports
- Adjustable dividers allow courier to accommodate various shipments
- Molded urethane insert
- Red international biohazard symbol on bottom right corner, size- 2 x 21/2 in
- Meet OSHA and DOT requirements for shipments of biological substances via ground courier transport
Size: 18" x 9" x 13"