Maximize blood flow and minimize pain when performing heelsticks on newborns and small children with the safety-engineered BD Microtainer Quikheel™ Lancet. The simple one-handed activation releases a surgical blade providing a precise and consistent incision, after which the blade retracts into its casing, helping to protect you and those entrusted in your care.
· Blade size: (1mm Depth x 2.5mm Length)
· Tapered Contact Surface provides better visibility of site location.
· Finger Contoured Design provides a steady and stable grip.
· Instant Trigger Action eliminates the need for safety tabs to prevent blade release.
· Extra Thin Surgical Steel Blade provides the finest, cleanest surgical incision.
· Permanently Retractable Blade minimizes possible injury or reuse.
· Consistent Depth and Width of Incision provides desired blood flow.