VioNex™ Antimicrobial Liquid Soap is intended for handwashing between routine patient contact, procedures, after exposure to potential pathogens and after removal of personal protective equipment. It is formulated to be gentle and non-irritating for handwashing 30-50 times per day. Contains the broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent chloroxylenol (PCMX), for excellent germ-killing efficacy. Helps reduce the risk of acquiring infections by reducing disease-causing microbes. Exp. Date: 8'2022.
VioNex™ Antimicrobial Liquid Soap is recommended for high risk areas, critical care areas, nursing stations, washrooms, and all patient care areas.
· Effective germ reduction in 30 seconds
· Lotion-based formula for extra softness
· Mild and non-drying to skin, contains conditioners, emollients and softeners
· Developed for the healthcare professional
· Active ingredient: chloroxylenol (PCMX)